Little Nan used to love her trips ‘up town’, and she would often speak about the magical mews and cobbled streets of Fitzrovia. She called this part of London as her ‘Out Out, Happy Place’. The multi award winning Little Nan’s has come to Fitzrovia in the west end of London with a restaurant…
Flat Butcher presents: The 90s Bottomless Boozy Brunch Flat Party
There Ain’t No Party Like a Flat Butcher Boozy Brunch Partaaaaaaay!
Flat Butcher is located beneath Little Nan’s Fitzrovia Kitchen and Bar on Warren Street.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday
11.30am - 1.30pm - £35pp
2.30pm - 4.30pm - £35pp
Each Guest gets a Free Pair of Pat Butcher Earrings
Ever wondered where Pat Butcher went when she left Albert Square for months on end in the 90s? Fitzrovia of course! She bought this little central London pad back in the 90’s off close friend and supposed ex-client Mike Baldwin, when he realised he would stay up-north in Wetherfield. Much of the interior has remained the same as to when Mike originally decorated it in the 70s, and over the years Pat put her special touch of class on turning it into her own. On her death in 2012 Pat gifted this central London Leopard print Oasis to the Little Nan’s Family, and now Grandson Tristan has decided that everyone needs to experience the joys.
Slight renovations to transform the flat from Home to Party Pad has resulted in Flat Butcher becoming the perfect place for your Boozy Brunches, housing up to 60 guests.
On the Menu:
Aunt Babe and Ian Beale have worked alongside our amazing Chefs and have created the perfect Flat Butcher Boozy Brunch Buffet Menu displayed on Three Tier vintage cake stands on the dining room table. Featuring mainly on finger foods which you can mingle with in-between drinks, dancing and dressing up! Homemade Scotch Eggs, Samosas and the Fish Finger sarnie accompanied with Disco Fries is a must!
Fill your stomachs up, as you will need it for the Bottomless Booze Featuring:
- Bottomless Teapots of Bucks Fizz
- Do It Yourself Bloody Mary Mini Bar
- Queen Pat Butcher Cocktail - Spiced Rum, Grenadine, fresh Lemon juice, bitter lemon
- Princess Bet Lynch Cocktail - Gin, Elderflower, Lime juice, Tonic
- First Lady Windsor - White Rum, Vodka, Coconut Rum, Grenadine, lime, pineapple juice, orange juice, cranberry
- Duchess Kate Teapot Cocktail - Vodka, Licor 43, Spiced Rum, Lime juice, Cranberry
- PLUS Pat Butchers kitchen fridge will be filled up with Bottles of Prosecco and Beer for you all!
There ain’t no party without room to dance! Round Flat Butcher we have moved most of the furniture upstairs into Little Nan’s, which means there is room for you all to dance. Living room dancing is the Best! If you do require a chair, then do let us know!
Did you read ‘Dressing Up’? Yes you did! Pat Butcher often had her famous friends including Bet Lynch, Kat Slater, Eddie Monsoon and Mel B come round to stay, and they always got so merry, that they would leave garments behind. Flat Butcher spoils you with the best lost property rail full of famous guests clothes. Pat was very partial to gentleman company, and they used to leave garments behind as souvenirs. Garments supposedly from Frank Butcher, DCI Burnside, Brian Harvey and Prince Harry can be found in beside table draws.
Make sure your phones are charged up, as you will be taking lots of photos!
Enjoy your Bottomless Bruch to the soundtrack of 90s Hits and Anthems!
Let us know if you are booking in for a celebration and Little Nan will name a Cocktail in your honour featuring all your favourite Spirits and Flavours, served in a Vintage Vase!
Bottomless Boozy Brunch is also served at our Deptford and Stockwell locations. Or perhaps you fancy an Afternoon Tea?
|Friday 06th December 2019|
|Saturday 07th December 2019|
|Sunday 08th December 2019|
|Friday 13th December 2019|
|Saturday 14th December 2019|
|Sunday 15th December 2019|
|Friday 20th December 2019|
|Saturday 21st December 2019|
|Sunday 22nd December 2019|
|Monday 23rd December 2019|
Little Nan's Fitzrovia Kitchen & Bar, 20 and 21 Warren Street, W1T 5LS
Warren Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.