WE HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW AUTUMN / WINTER MENU Little Nan used to love her trips ‘up town’, and she would often speak about the magical mews and cobbled streets of Fitzrovia. She called this part of London as her ‘Out Out, Happy Place’. The multi award winning Little Nan’s has come to Fitzrovia…
The Multi Award Winning Little Nan's is now spoiling you with her Bottomless Boozy Brunch, Available every day at Little Nan’s Fitzrovia Kitchen & Bar!
Book in for a 2 hour slot arriving from 11am - 12pm for a Sharing Platter Featuring our Fitzrovia sweet and savoury special treats, All displayed on Vintage 3 Tier Cake Stands!
Fill your stomachs up, as you will need it for the Bottomless Booze Featuring:
- Bottomless Teapots of Bucks Fizz
- Bloody Mary’s
- Queen Pat Butcher Cocktail - Spiced Rum, Grenadine, fresh Lemon juice, bitter lemom
- First Lady Windsor - White Rum, Vodka, Coconut Rum, Grenadine, lime, pineapple juice, orange juice, cranberry
- Duchess Kate Teapot Cocktail - Vodka, Licor 43, Spiced Rum, Lime juice, Cranberry
Enjoy your Bottomless Bruch to the soundtrack of 90s Anthems and Disco Hits! Get up and have a dance when the Booze kicks in!
We also have a 90's dress up props room downstairs!!!!
Let us know if you are booking in for a celebration and Little Nan will name a Cocktail in your honour featuring all your favourite Spirits and Flavours, served in a Vintage Vase!
£35 per person
See you soon!
W W W . L I T T L E N A N S . C O . U K
|11am Brunch Slot||11:00 - 13:00||£35.00|
|11.30 Brunch Slot||11:30 - 13:30||£35.00|
|12pm Brunch Slot||12:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
Little Nan's Fitzrovia Kitchen & Bar, 20 and 21 Warren Street, W1T 5LS
Warren Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.