Little Nan's Bar is a multi award winning bar and afternoon tea parlour, set up by grandson Tristan in honour of his Little Nan Jojo back in 2013 in Deptford. Having to leave SE8 in 2014 for reasons out of our hands, we travelled all across London with Little Nan’s, popping up in some great locations…
Hey! Little Nan has got you spoilt!
Available Sunday - Thursday 3pm - 10pm
2 hours of Bottomless Booze!
-Uncle Alberts Fish Finger Sarnie
-Frank Butchers Pigs in Blankets Sarnie
-Little Mums Chicken Breast Sarnie
-Granddaughter Chloes Veggie Baps
-The Morrissey Black Bean Burger
(Served on vintage 3 tier cake stands)
-Disco Fries served with sauces
-The Deptford Yumness desert
THE BOTTOMLESS BOOZE
-Pints of lager
-Wine / Vino
-Hot Mulled apple juice with your favourite house spirit
-Duchess Kate Teapots Cocktails - Vodka, Licor 43, Spiced Rum, Lime juice, Cranberry
-Deptford Arms Teapots Cocktails - Gin, Grapefruit juice, fresh mint, fresh lime, prosecco, babycham
-Sexy Frank Butcher Teapot Cocktails - Whiskey, fresh cut ginger, lime juice, ginger beer, prosecco
-Lady Council princess teapot cocktails - White rum, coconut rum, vodka, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, fresh orange slices
Let us know if you are celebrating, and Little Nan will name a special bespoke cocktail in your honour!
See you soon!
Grandson Tristan and Little Nan’s Grandkids xx
W W W . L I T T L E N A N S . C O . U K
|8pm Bottomless Boozy Supper (2 hour slot)||20:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
Arches 13-15, SE8 4BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Bottomless Boozy Supper is designed for two or more sharing, we are unable to accommodate parties of one guest only. If you are booking separately but will be attending in a group, please contact us once your booking is confirmed so that we can allocate seating together.
14. A 'fair use' policy is in place regarding quantities of food and drink that can be ordered at any one time. Each party member may only order one alcoholic drink and one food item at a time.
15. All dishes may contain traces of nuts, shellfish or celery. While care has been taken to remove all fish bones some small bones may remain.
16. Our cancellation policy is 72 hours notice, if a booking is cancelled with less then this notification period then any monies paid will be non-refundable.
17. We host various events and shows at all of our venues, to see what is going on on the date of your reservation please see www.littlenans.co.uk/events